Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Book Collector

Now I wouldn't exactly call myself a book collector. I don't look for specific editions or anything, but I do like owning books. Someday, I will have a home library. It will happen.

I currently own 113 books (not including the dictionaries and textbooks I own, which I don't count) that I call my own (my parents own some books that I have access to when I'm home, which isn't often). I don't have any sort of concept of whether or not that's a large number of books to own or not. I know people with far less than me and I know people with a much larger collection. How many books do you own? Maybe we can get a poll going.

I have made a master book list. Which I will try to update whenever I make a post about a particular book and have a link to said post or whenever I get new books.

Thanks for reading! A new post should be up soon about the book I'm currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment